IF YOU CAN THINK IT, WE CAN BUILD IT.
With decades of experience serving lenders, First American Data Tree designed our award-winning databases and products with flexibility to match our customer’s individual needs. It’s what you’d expect from the nation’s leading data and technology provider.
Our product support and technology experience in supporting home equity lenders nationwide has led us to create innovative solutions and offer the best solutions for your portfolio analysis and management. Our services arm you with the data you need to detect fraud early and assist you to be in compliance.
- Open Lien Search - Mitigate risk by evaluating the current position and characteristics of open liens on a property
- Recording Confirmation - Review recording details on a specific document including county instrument numbers, book/page, recording dates, legal description, etc.
- Ownership Verification - Validate current vesting data and any recent changes including transfer document recording details
- Portfolio Analysis - Allow us to fill the gaps in your portfolio by providing you a variety of data elements including property characteristics, lien position, recording dates, mortgages amounts and more
We can create a “standard product” for you by bundling any combination of property information reports, automated valuations, flood determinations, document images, and more. This keeps ordering simple and allows you to control costs among several users or locations. If your automated underwriting system has a specific format that we must follow, just ask us and we can meet your specific needs.
We build customized Property Information and Valuation cascades using advanced rule sets to deliver one of the fastest and least expensive solutions available in the industry. With First American Data Tree, you will receive an accurate report or valuation based on the specific circumstances of the borrower.
DOCUMENT RECORDING SERVICES
Our National Recording Service records over 1 million documents annually- and we’re growing! As an industry leader, we stay ahead of changes to local recording requirements, assuring you of the highest quality and saving you time and expense. We do the job of keeping current on recording requirements in each jurisdiction, so you don't have to. You will be able to track where your documents are through each step of our process 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Improve the speed of your recording with eRecording services without added technology costs
- Our Recording Fee Calculator equips you with the information you need to better quote recording fees up front
- Decreased risk of lost documents
- We advance required recoding fees to eliminate your check processing responsibility
Our quality review specialists scan each document for errors and verify the appropriate cover sheets are added correctly prior to shipping. All documents are traced from the time they are received, processed, presented for recording, returned, data indexed, imaged, and shipped back to your location. This tracking data is organized and posted to Parcel IQ, searchable by reference number, borrower name, and address in real-time.